Dr. M Sree Prathap, MBBS, MRCPsych
Chairman and Medical director
- Dr.Sree Prathap is a Consultant Psychiatrist with more than 18 years of clinical work experience in psychiatry.
- He has worked in UK from 2001 till 2014 and gained experience in various specialties of psychiatry.
- He is keen to set up a psychiatric service in India incorporating all good principles of medical practice learnt in the UK.
- He is positive about achieving this service through Shadithya Hospital.
- He has authored four books on MRCPsych clinical exams and is a keen postgraduate teacher.
- He was awarded many prizes including Dr. VenkobaRao Gold medal in psychiatry and the Pfizer prize for outstanding achievement in undergraduate medicine
- He is a successful entrepreneur and founder of the SPMM Course (website Id-http://spmmcourse.com).
- He is passionate about teaching and runs post graduate training courses for psychiatric doctors sitting for their MRCPsych exams in UK.
- He runs an online training course for doctors sitting for FRANZCP exams in Australia & NewZealand and one of the directors of this course.
- His areas of special interest include Postgraduate medical education and Public education about mental health.
- Dr.Mythili Prathap is a Consultant Psychiatrist with more than 17 years of clinical work experience in psychiatry.
- She has worked in UK from 2002 till 2013 and gained experience in various specialties of psychiatry including General Adult Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- She has worked in a specialised Eating Disorders unit, Personality Disorder Service, and Brain Injury & Rehabilitation Psychiatry in the UK. In addition, she has obtained formal training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
- Her areas of special interest include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry and Neuropsychiatry.